Dear Precious Friends,
It's Fill our Soul Sunday and I pray you are able to have time with the Lord to take in His truth and stay centered on Him, His presence, His truth and walk in His ways!
How are we able to trust in the Lord in these times of uncertainty and do it with ALL our hearts????
What do we do when things are falling apart around us and we can't make sense of things? We lean on the one who is in control of everything. We focus on what His word says.
HIS WORD IS TRUTH... HIS WAYS ARE HIGHER THAN OURS... WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND IN OUR HUMANNESS the "WHY "BUT WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHO!! We focus on His attributes. God is Sovereign, Omniscient, Omnipresent, immutable, all powerful, Love, holy, just, transcendent, wise, faithful, full of grace, full of power..., He is good...
We have been faced this year with a lot of unknowns.
He knows every hair on our head, He collects every tear in a bottle... He loves us so much He sent His one and only son to die for us so we can have eternal life...
That is LOVE!!!
Uncertain circumstances can make it hard to trust God. Transition and trust is difficult, We seek His word for all truth.... Here are ten verses to commit to memory and pray over!!! I love putting my name in and saying "
I Roxane, trust in you with ALL my heart, I do not lean on my own understanding, I submit to you all my ways and know you make my path straight...
I Roxane... Know you are my strength and my shield...
1. “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight” (Proverbs 3:5-6, New International Version).
2. “The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise Him” (Psalm 28:7, NIV).
3. “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8, English Standard Version).
4. “He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the LORD” (Psalm 112:7, ESV).
5. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go” (Joshua 1:9, ESV).
6. “Commit your way to the LORD; trust in Him, and He will act” (Psalm 37:5, ESV).
7. “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand” (Isaiah 41:10, NIV).
8. “For the word of the LORD is right and true; He is faithful in all He does” (Psalm 33:4, NIV).
9. “I am the good shepherd. I know My own and My own know Me” (John 10:14, ESV).
10. “I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you” (Genesis 28:15, NIV).
Trusting God with the unknown can be a constant battle. Tough times are just one of the ways our struggles become evident. We want to be able to control everything so we can avoid denial, fear, hurt or change.
Remembering the Lords truth can bring deep peace. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow...
What does Trust in the Lord with all your heart mean to you?